- Must be well-organized, detail-oriented, accurate, and able to show discretion with confidential information
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be proactive and thorough in the completion of projects assigned
- Must have excellent writing, grammar and proofreading skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Must show initiative and willingness to take on new projects and work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to manage a significant workload of multiple staff members and prioritize projects as needed
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and make decisions based on established policies and procedures in supervisor's absence
- A minimum of a high school diploma and 3-5 years' experience from which compatible knowledge and ability have been acquired
- Must have high level of proficiency with technology and the Microsoft Office suite applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong Web searching skills required as well as the desire and ability to learn other electronic information systems and computer applications
Be advised that you will be contacted only if there is further interest in your application. Your candidate dashboard may not display status updates for this requisition.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW