- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing or supporting medium to large network routing and network security infrastructure
- Demonstrated innovative thinker and creative problem solver
- Knowledge and experience in network routing, switching, and security management.
- Demonstrated skill in solving complex problems in the network environment particularly in the areas of packet switching, routing and network security
- Extensive understanding of network protocols including TCP/IP and network security policies.
- Experience with Cisco equipment and IOS configurations
- Experience with Aruba equipment and OS-CX configurations
- Experience with Palo Alto Firewalls.
- Experience with Palo Alto Global Protect VPN solution
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to multiple operating systems and platforms.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in this highly collaborative environment
- Knowledge of service management processes including change management, request and incident handling, knowledge management, and event management
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, to respond to shifting priorities, and to work efficiently under the pressure of critical problems and deadlines
- Ability to work outside of normal working hours and be on call to perform network maintenance and support unexpected critical network failures
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience and/or certifications degree
- Familiarity with network routing and switching management tools.
- Experience with Aruba and Cisco Network equipment
- Experience with Aruba downloadable user roles and Clearpass integration
- Experience with VxLAN overlay, Multicast/Anycast and BGP routing.
- Ability to leverage network automation tools to improve overall service delivery.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. KNOW YOUR RIGHTS