The Graduate School is seeking a financial research analyst to support financial initiatives and business processes. This professional will join the Finance and Administration team in the Office of the Dean of the Graduate School, which offers a challenging and supportive work environment. Engaged and dedicated staff members within the office collaborate to improve the educational experience of all graduate students at Princeton. The work itself is extraordinarily rewarding: it is multi-faceted, always evolving, and meaningful.
This is an 18-month term position reporting to the Senior Associate Dean for Finance and Administration. This position could also be flexible with part time work schedule of 75% duty time.
This position requires a high level of analytical and technical skills and will work as a member of a project team in the development of a custom-built fellowship reporting system as well as ad hoc analyses.
- Bachelor degree required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Experience reporting quantitative data to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Excel, including financial modeling skills
- Master's or advance degree preferred
- Two to three years' work experience
- Experience working in a college/university administrative office
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools, such as Cognos and Tableau
Please submit a cover letter with your application materials
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW