The Department of Physics seeks a Grants Administrator. The Grants Administrator handles pre-award (proposal submission) and post-award management of sponsored research projects for 9 PIs (as well as their groups which include researchers, technicians, post docs, graduate students and undergraduate students). The Grants Administrator reports to the Grants Manager.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 4-6 years of grant experience a must.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Word. Excellent computational skills.
• Knowledge of Princeton's business applications (PRIME, Coeus and Concur), policies and procedures.
• Familiarity with principles of accounting, federal Uniform Guidance and related sponsored research statutes.
• Must understand and be able to implement the policies of a large number of funding agencies (NSF, DOE, NASA, DARPA, ONR and NIH).
• We are looking for someone who is a very detailed-oriented person who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills, oral as well as written.
• Ability to work independently; possess strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks under pressure.
• Ability to understand and support organizational goals, apply knowledge to achieve department goals.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW