- At least five to ten years of experience supporting executive level management, preferably in a higher education setting.
- Ability to understand and be committed to the University’s mission and culture.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to organize and synthesize complex information
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; excellent proofreading skills
- High level of proficiency with MS Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with emphasis on reports and presentations
- Demonstrated strength in critical thinking and in identifying system solutions
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments and respond quickly to changing business needs and priorities
- Demonstrated ability to plan and anticipate needs, as well as the ability to develop and maintain a professional, collaborative, and interactive environment.
- Strong commitment to customer service, both internally and externally
- Facility with both strategic thinking and planning with tactical implementation and execution.
- High level of discretion in handling confidential information
- Solid and confident decision-making skills and outstanding judgment, high energy and enthusiasm, and the ability to function effectively and independently
- Ability to establish priorities, anticipate schedule demands, and meet deadlines under pressure
- Discretion, good judgment, and commitment to keep confidential all data related to Princeton.
- Demonstrated diplomacy and professionalism to work with and command the respect of colleagues, campus partners, and alumni.
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior University experience
- Familiarity with Prime and Concur
*As part of the application process please submit a cover letter.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW