- A minimum of 8 years of verifiable project management experience leading software product assessments and deployments.
- A demonstrated knowledge and understanding of project management principles and methodologies and successful implementation of IT projects in a complex organization
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral, to a diverse audience, including active listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, collaboration and customer service skills
- Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks and deadlines at once, and be able to determine appropriate priorities; must be able to make independent interpretations and make appropriate decisions that are in the best interest of the organization and that are consistent with the objectives of senior management.
- Ability to work efficiently at all levels of the organization and influence others to progress toward a shared vision or goal
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving and root-cause identification skills
- Ability to balance attention to detail while maintaining focus on the big picture
- Experience with packaged software implementations, including testing, writing end-user documentation, and training end users.
- Ability to read, create, interpret, and understand database schemas, flowcharts, requirements, specifications, user guides, sequences of operation, and other technical data; ability to understand and analyze the complexities of software applications.
- Good working knowledge of software and the related infrastructure in a production environment including computer operating systems, databases, networks, security, interfaces, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Previous experience working in higher education
- Current Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
A Bachelor’s degree is required.
Princeton University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW